We are currently seeking a Dynamic Receptionist. Ideal candidates are highly organized, team players with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Studio Reception is primarily responsible for waiting room atmosphere, studio up-keep, internal client flow, class attendance, payment collection, juice bar service and creating a work environment that motivates staff to be more productive, customer service aware and sales oriented.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet, greet and create friendly and informative atmosphere for members and guests
- Responsible for the Juice Bar activities (shakes and drinks)
- Maintain studio cleanliness and front desk tidiness
- Track all attendance (group classes and personal training sessions)
- Track and respond to daily messages and report items requiring follow up to management
- Manage emails that relate to members or information to guests regarding products, promotions or services
- Manage all filing, and paperwork required to maintain all daily studio process
- Ensure all daily opening/on-going/closing duties are completed
- Attend all weekly meetings.
Key Relationships and Purpose:
- Managers – weekly meetings to determine any immediate priorities that need attention above and beyond regular daily process;
- Guests – Ensure cordial, polite, engaging interaction – integral part of the branded experience while members are waiting for class, orientations, etc.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality;
- Must be able to effectively interact with a team;
- Ability to manage time and set priorities on a daily or weekly basis to ensure efficient
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and problem solve in a busy environment;
- Able to set and achieve targets and goals around projects;
- Ability to make accurate, sound decisions and approach problems in an organized, logical fashion
-Computer Fluency (PC Excel and Word)
-French and English fluently
-1 year of experience in customer service.
No solicitations over the phone